Tuesday, August 21, 2012
K. I. S. S. I. N. G. first comes love, then comes . . .
Benefits from kissing in the morning:
1. Miss less work because of illness
2. They earn 20 to 30 percent more monthly (** I got Joe hooked here- it's now apart of our morning routine)
3. Fewer auto accidents on the way to work
4. Live about five years more than those who don't even give each other a peck on the cheek
5. Kissing husbands start off the day on a positive note, are less moody
So, my challenge to you today and everyday, make sure to kiss your husband goodbye! It's good for the soul and your marriage.
Read more about the study here: http://www.sermonillustrations.com/a-z/k/kissing.htm
I'll have to find the blog I referenced above later- can't seem to find it right now...If you find a good link to the actual study- let me know!